Are you seeking LOADS of space and privacy with only ONE neighbour?
Do you need a HUGE 712m2 yard for your family?
How about a LARGE family home with a living zone for EVERYONE?
Then look no further…..39 Bartley Street Mango Hill caters for ALL of your family’s needs
Positioned on a corner lot with only one neighbour, you will really appreciate coming home to the space and privacy that this stunning family home provides. Features of this cleverly designed home include:-
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining rooms that flow onto the outdoor entertaining area;
• Stunning central kitchen including 40mm stone bench tops with waterfall edges, retractable black tap mixer to sink, designer pendant lights, 900mm free standing gas cooker, matching 900mm range hood, butler’s pantry with dishwasher and sink, and a generous fridge space that is also plumbed for water;
• Central media room – ideally positioned away from the main living area;
• Children’s play area / multiple purpose room;
• Spacious master suite with “his and hers” walk in robes plus a luxurious ensuite with twin basins, large shower with rain showerhead, stone benchtops and matt black tapware;
• 3 further bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans;
• Main bathroom with stone benchtop, matt black tapware and beautiful freestanding bath;
• Study area to the front of the home – ideal for those who work from home or as a home work station;
• Huge 9kw Air conditioning unit to living area and ceiling fans throughout;
• 2590mm high ceilings;
• Fantastic sized internal laundry with loads of storage and stone benchtop;
• Over sized L-shaped entertaining area that overlooks the vast rear yard;
• Side access perfect for a boat or caravan;
• HEAPS of room for a pool, kids play equipment and the furry friends; and
• Walking distance to the proposed Mango Hill Secondary School and a short distance to rail, shops, restaurants, Mango Hill Primary School and St Benedicts College
Rarely do beautiful family homes on such LARGE lots come onto the market, so do not delay your inspection – call Janelle Stratford-Evans on 0413 262 959 now to avoid disappointment