Are you looking for a near new, lowset family home, in an exclusive address surrounded by million dollar homes ?
Look no further… Introducing 16 Rosemead Street – a spacious family home situated in the highly desired village of Club North.
Built by local builder: Homes by CMA, this custom-built property enjoys many outstanding features including:
• Open plan air-conditioned lounge / dining room that flows out to the outdoor entertaining area
• Gourmet kitchen featuring stone bench tops, 900mm free standing gas cooker, matching 900mm range hood, dishwasher, fridge space plumbed for water and a HUGE butler’s pantry
• Central media room with sliding doors
• Spacious master suite with walk in robe, plus ensuite with twin basins and stone benchtops
• 3 further bedrooms – all with built in robes
• Study area – perfect for those who work from home
• Oversized alfresco entertaining area with wall mounted TV and pull-down weather blinds
• 2590mm high ceilings and ceiling fans throughout
• 1200mm pivot entry door with intercom
• Internal laundry with loads of storage
• Great sized garage with cupboards and attic storage via a pull-down ladder
• Security screens throughout
• NBN connected
• Located in Club North – a predominately owner occupied estate
• And so much more ….
Lowset family homes in Club North rarely come onto the market for sale, so do not delay your inspection – call Janelle Stratford-Evans on 0413 262 959 now to avoid disappointment